We are honored to help gather your community with a personalized, virtual event. Using today’s technology while upholding traditions, we help you gather your friends and family.
For questions: email Events@gatheringus.com
Note: Does not include GatheringUs staff member on site. If you would like someone on site, contact your representative for availability and pricing.
Staff members: Remote Event Tech support, Dedicated planner
Event and program planning, and tech support
Guest instructions: posted on GatheringUs Memorial
Recording: unedited event recording sent to client and posted on GatheringUs Memorial approximately 48 hours after the event. Stored on cloud for 30 days. Recording available for download. (Professional editing available starting at $300+).
# of speaker locations: 1
- Weekday (non-holiday) Event
- Program Slide/Closing Slide
Event duration: 1.5 hours
Event planning meeting (one hour)
Pre-event set up (1 hour)
Tech support and speaker training
- Hotline Support for Guests
- Open Mic Share
By placing your order, you agree:
(1) That your paid fee is non-refundable;
(2) To ensure that there is a phone, tablet, or laptop with an internet connection available at speaker location during the Event (GatheringUs is not responsible for providing such equipment or onsite staff, and cannot guarantee that your equipment will be free from malfunctions);
(3) To notify GatheringUs of any changes to your Event at least two (2) days before those changes should be implemented.
GatheringUs will make reasonable efforts to accommodate any changes to your Event. But, please note that any change, including to the time and date of the Event or any increase in the number of anticipated guests beyond those agreed upon, may:
(1) Cause GatheringUs to become unable to facilitate your Event; and/or,
(2) Result in a need for the provision of additional services and costs. If GatheringUs can accommodate your requested change only by providing additional services, these additional services and any associated costs will be determined prior to implementing such additional services. Additionally, late changes that can be accommodated will typically incur a $500 rush fee.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party, at its sole discretion, may cancel its participation in the Event by providing the other with two (2) days’ prior written notice. The nonrefundable deposit will not be returnable upon cancellation; the Event Fee will not be returnable if the cancellation occurs within one week of the scheduled Event date.
GatheringUs cannot be held responsible for technical malfunctions of its own equipment, but will make reasonable efforts to ensure they don’t occur.