We are honored to help gather your community with a personalized, virtual B'nai Mitzvah Services. Using today’s technology while upholding traditions, we help you gather your congregation and their friends and family.
Please select from the dropdown for deposit, outstanding balance, or weekend event. For questions: email email@example.com
Preparation of B'nai Mitzvah Services
- Development of generic program (prep) with rabbi and cantor for Friday and Saturday nights. ‘Virtualize’ schedule of services (a la digital Matbea)
- Event and program planning
- Tech support setup
B’nai Services per Weekend
- Staff members: 2 off screen facilitators
- Manage Friday night: 2 hours including prep
- Manage Saturday morning: 3 hours including prep
- Early login for each weekend with B'nai Mitzvah family
- Zoom Licensing and Recording, up to 1,000 people available: Download to be stored for up to 30 days. A link for download will be provided to PJTC and the families.
- Tech Support hotline (phone and text) during the events
- # of logins (may include multiple people per location): up to 300, 1,000 with advance notice
Note: all unique shared content and media (i.e. prayers, photos, music, slides, videos) are due 1 week before the Friday Shabbat services.
By placing your order, you agree:
(1) That your paid deposit is non-refundable;
(2) To pay GatheringUs the balance of the Event Fee one week prior to the Event;
(3) To notify GatheringUs if you expect more than 300 login guests at your Event (max. of 1,000 logins) at least one (1) week prior to the Event;
(4) To ensure that there is a phone, tablet, or laptop with an internet connection available at each speaker location during the Event (GatheringUs is not responsible for providing such equipment, and cannot guarantee that your equipment will be free from malfunctions);
(5) To provide to GatheringUs staff all shared content and media (i.e. photos & music) 1 week prior to the Event; and,
(6) To notify GatheringUs of any changes to your Event at least two (2) days before those changes should be implemented.
GatheringUs will make reasonable efforts to accommodate any changes to your Event. But, please note that any change, including any increase in the number of anticipated guests beyond those agreed upon, may:
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party, at its sole discretion, may cancel its participation in the Event by providing the other with (2) weeks’ prior written notice. The nonrefundable deposit will not be returnable upon cancellation; the Event Fee will not be returnable if the cancellation occurs within one week of the scheduled Event date.
GatheringUs cannot be held responsible for technical malfunctions of its own equipment, Internet failures, or speaker difficulties with technology but will make reasonable efforts to ensure they don’t occur.